Unstoppable Maria would like to offer translation, editing and other freelance writing services in English or Spanish, or both. I am able to translate from English to Spanish or vice versa. I believe that my experience in writing, social media, education in Writing and Rhetoric, and growing up and living in Puerto Rico, speaking both English and Spanish all my life, makes me prepared to take on this job.
This would also help me gain more experience in the fields of communications, writing and consumer experience. These tasks encompass many of the things I am passionate about.
I look forward to hearing from you and being able to help with your writing needs.
María Cristina Sanfeliú a.k.a Unstoppable Maria
The fee for translation and editing services is $0.25 per word. The word count will be per word on the original document, if the word count is more or less on the translated document it will not affect the price.
Half the payment is required before the document is edited or translated, the other half will be payed when it is finished and returned to you.
Payments will be made through PayPal, which will be available soon.
- When requesting the translation or editing please give as many details about the document as possible and by what time and date the document will be needed.
- Try not to ask for same day or other rushed work.
- This service is not intended to do homework for anyone, in high school or college.
- I would be happy to answer any questions sent directly through this blog or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Documents can be sent to this email too.
Let me know what you need and how I can help.